• Environmental forestry and agricultural planning
• Renaturalisation and environmental enhancement projects
• Surveys in the field of vegetation, soil and fauna
• Environmental impact studies and incidence assessments
• Design and work management of: Civil and industrial architecture;
-Structural works in concrete, steel, wood and masonry in seismic zones;
-Consolidation of existing structures, especially masonry and reinforced concrete; -Hydraulic infrastructures (aqueducts, sewer networks);
-Sanitary engineering (purification plants and phytodepuration);
-Environmental Engineering (irrigations, hydraulic regimation of water courses and reclamation, installation of slopes).
• Study of urban analysis and forecasting;
• Planning of the safety and health of workers;
• Planning and management of civil defence procedures from emergencies (civil protection).
• Geological-technical scope comprising geological-environmental feasibility studies for civil engineering interventions and infrastructures, extractive activities, analysis of the stability of natural and artificial slopes in support of the consolidation of dissests landslides. Studies of geotechnical characterization of the soil regarding spondal works to support hydraulic engineering interventions in riverbed;
• Execution of seismic investigations including: seismic refraction reflection Down-hole – Cross-hole seismic cone seismic tomography MASW – Remi digital tromograph (HVSR passive seismic);
• Hydrogeological area comprising a preliminary verification of the country through the analysis of the morphological structures and on the basis of seismic surveys with refraction/reflection and electromagnetic carried out ad hoc (Poseidon system) for the research of Underground aquifer tanks.
• Design and supervision of works of wells for domestic and industrial use and verification of water potential through well-flow tests (Step drawdown test and aquifer pumping test). In combination with this we offer the complete consultancy for research and use (by obtaining the relevant concession from the competent bodies) of mineral and thermal waters, as well as for the derivations of surface water. To know the evolution of the deep and superficial circulations of the water allows the evaluation of the hydrogeological risk and to prevent environmental damage in critical areas where the modification of the natural environment leads to the irrational use of the resource Water
• Geological scope and spatial planning including the realization of thematic cartographies with GIS software to support urban planning and specific studies of seismic microzonation. In particular, support studies are carried out on structural plans, urban planning regulations and in general the P.R.G. Municipalities, variants of urban planning tools and urban planning and implementation plans (recovery plans, allotments etc).
o Surveys and interpretation of available aerial photographs and evaluations on the dynamics of the dissests in combination with country checks with particular reference to the geological and stratigraphic structure, geomorphologic, Hydrological-hydraulic including the relief of hydraulic defense works, hydrogeological trim and drawing works.
o Studies of seismic classification and zoning and integration with specific seismic profiles of the seismic model of the ground. It also performs studies of seismic microzonation. It elaborates papers and rules of synthesis for territorial dangerousness (seismic, hydraulic, geomorphologic, coastal and hydrogeological dynamics).
• Research of aquifer tanks by electromagnetic surveys with Poseidon and seismic systems with reflection and refraction.
• Geo-environmental studies for the use of biological sludge deriving from: purification processes in agriculture
• Specific studies on the territory for the use of compost, wastewater in agriculture
• Specific studies for the realization of phyto-depuration plants.
• Attitudinal soil studies for the various crops (herbaceous and arboreal)
• Study of the use of soil for culture planning and conversion
• Drafting of maps for the use of soil
• Studies for the evaluation of the risk of erosion in the substratum and for Dissipation and landslides with preliminary, executive and definitive design for the recovery of dissed areas
• Study of irrigable areas with soil-related water balances: timing and modes of watering, evaluation of irrigation water: data processing On specific software in the GIS environment for evaluation and optimization of water resources in agriculture
• Geomorphologic and pedological studies for the environmental recovery of degraded areas (quarries, dumps, etc.)
• Specific studies for remediation and recovery plans on contaminated areas
• Soil surveys as a function of the safeguard of water layers
• Geo-pedological, microclimatic and soil hydrology studies
• Didactic for schools and specialization courses and updating on agronomic environmental geological issues Hydraulic.
• Environmental forestry and agricultural planning